Stasis of Boulderfist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nixx an bazoo bounced..

Go down 
+4
cal
Millennium
Nevergreen
Zurel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Zurel

Zurel

Nixx an bazoo bounced.. Empty
PostSubject: Nixx an bazoo bounced..   Nixx an bazoo bounced.. EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:21 pm

interesting.. im hearing work issues Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gothamking
Nevergreen

Nevergreen

PostSubject: Re: Nixx an bazoo bounced..   Nixx an bazoo bounced.. EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:18 pm

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. What?
Back to top Go down
Millennium
Admin
Millennium

PostSubject: Re: Nixx an bazoo bounced..   Nixx an bazoo bounced.. EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:29 pm

Treerizzle wrote:
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. What?

From what I know raiding with us was interfering with RL responsibilities so they made decision that it was best to leave.

Yes it was a bit sudden and unexpected but we have to respect their choice
Back to top Go down
Zurel

Zurel

PostSubject: Re: Nixx an bazoo bounced..   Nixx an bazoo bounced.. EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:26 pm

Millennium wrote:
Treerizzle wrote:
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. What?

From what I know raiding with us was interfering with RL responsibilities so they made decision that it was best to leave.

Yes it was a bit sudden and unexpected but we have to respect their choice

meh.
Back to top Go down
cal

cal

PostSubject: Re: Nixx an bazoo bounced..   Nixx an bazoo bounced.. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:49 am

Nixx an bazoo bounced.. 62360531
Back to top Go down
Owlgore

Owlgore

PostSubject: Re: Nixx an bazoo bounced..   Nixx an bazoo bounced.. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:30 am

No point to posting private tells imho.

Bottom line is we lost 2 more great raiders over silly social skills shit that should have been learnt in kindergarten. Everyone do us a favor, if you can't grow the fuck up then shut the hell up.
Back to top Go down
Tofs

Tofs

PostSubject: Re: Nixx an bazoo bounced..   Nixx an bazoo bounced.. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:37 am

Owlgore wrote:
No point to posting private tells imho.

Bottom line is we lost 2 more great raiders over silly social skills shit that should have been learnt in kindergarten. Everyone do us a favor, if you can't grow the fuck up then shut the hell up.

While I think everyone should already know that, it might not hurt to pull aside the person/people in question, to try to prevent losing other people in the future.
Back to top Go down
Nevergreen

Nevergreen

PostSubject: Re: Nixx an bazoo bounced..   Nixx an bazoo bounced.. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:41 am

I don't even really understand what happened, aside from losing three raiders in one night.
Back to top Go down
Millennium
Admin
Millennium

PostSubject: Re: Nixx an bazoo bounced..   Nixx an bazoo bounced.. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:52 am

Me neither tree it's end of the xpac and ppl drop like flies for w/e reason
Back to top Go down
Zurel

Zurel

PostSubject: Re: Nixx an bazoo bounced..   Nixx an bazoo bounced.. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:12 am

Silly shit man...
Back to top Go down
Missfrizzle

Missfrizzle

PostSubject: Re: Nixx an bazoo bounced..   Nixx an bazoo bounced.. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:33 pm

Raine kicked her alts and Sina and then left today too... Sad
Back to top Go down
cal

cal

PostSubject: Re: Nixx an bazoo bounced..   Nixx an bazoo bounced.. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:46 pm

pretty good stuff. scratch The game must go on.
Back to top Go down
Zurel

Zurel

PostSubject: Re: Nixx an bazoo bounced..   Nixx an bazoo bounced.. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:51 pm

-_-
Back to top Go down
Millennium
Admin
Millennium

PostSubject: Re: Nixx an bazoo bounced..   Nixx an bazoo bounced.. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:54 pm

Sigh I was notified this morning that they would be leaving ll go into detail about reasons and stuff tonight at raid

Shitty but not end of the world
Back to top Go down
Tofs

Tofs

PostSubject: Re: Nixx an bazoo bounced..   Nixx an bazoo bounced.. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:00 pm

cal wrote:
The game must go on.
Millennium wrote:
not end of the world

just have to make sure everyone understands this
Back to top Go down
Owlgore

Owlgore

PostSubject: Re: Nixx an bazoo bounced..   Nixx an bazoo bounced.. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:46 pm

Well I'm going to put it all out here in the open now because I'm even more sick of this shit. Don't even think about moderating my post.

Cal did something stupid and petty last week and in the process of trying to apologize he ended up offending 4 other people.

These people have all now left the guild. I'm not sure if there was anything else that transpired in the meantime that exacerbated this.

Slash gee quit without trying to fix things via other avenues seems a disproportionate response but who knows, maybe that is just the proverbial straw. At any rate people do what they want to do and when it's not fun, it's certainly their prerogative to stop raiding or go elsewhere.

It'd be nice if somehow some or all of them were able to continue to raid with Stasis but that's not something I have any control over. And I don't see the people who could help make it happen reaching out to do what it takes to keep these people either...

This also needs to be said:

I like Cal, I think he's a good tank and his motivation has been a big part of our progression.

At the same time it's been clear since I joined the guild in March that he doesn't seem to have the requisite social skills to handle the authority he wields in the guild. This has at times been an issue with EPGP, with vent, in the forums, etc.

I just assumed people make mistakes and learn from it but here we are and what's changed? Instead of Cal taking responsibility for this situation people are left in the dark and told "the game must go on"? Really? Because I'm pretty sure if you alienate enough people the game won't go on. Losing 2 officers and 2 core raiders in 24 hours is not really the same as losing Sub.
Back to top Go down
Millennium
Admin
Millennium

PostSubject: Re: Nixx an bazoo bounced..   Nixx an bazoo bounced.. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:15 am

What u stated is partially true as to what the actual ppl involved have told me once again I'd said I would clarify everything at raid since I got the bulk of the details from the actual ppl involved
Back to top Go down
cal

cal

PostSubject: Re: Nixx an bazoo bounced..   Nixx an bazoo bounced.. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:40 am

Offending 4 people I suppose that's true. My word usage probably wasn't best. What I was trying to direct was that as I was sorry for over reacting that I feel that I was getting the same treatment from all for of those people. The trolling the non seriousness of raids, nothing. Now I feel those people were intricate parts of our raids. And, your free to do what you want. I'm not going to sit here and say I necessarily was wrong by what I said but for those who actually paid attention to the post. Sinabunz afterwords didn't seem that upset about that. Seemed actually to let it go. I'm not exactly sure where I get yanked into what happened to Nixx. Social skills your talking about. I'm harsh but fair I don't come here to sit here for 4 hours while people joke around while sit and play. I'm here to progress I'm here to get in a raid and kill things. If that's not something that's not something that's going to be promoted here then maybe I'll take the same route as the other 4 people that left. And, as far as moderating I moved the post into a Officer channel so that things could be dealt in a mature manner mr owl so get off your high horse. As, I said you guys do what you want but I"m not going to sit here and take all the flack.
Back to top Go down
Tofs

Tofs

PostSubject: Re: Nixx an bazoo bounced..   Nixx an bazoo bounced.. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:05 am

Cal did something immature that he regrets, and he has apologized for it. While his choice of words may have not been the best, it's how he was feeling that night, as if those individuals were ganging up on him, in a sense. That part of his apology probably would've been better handled in private with the people involved though.

I have no access to officer forums, officer chat, or anything else that might give me more insight to the problem at hand, but from my perspective it doesn't really look like there was a whole lot done on the other end to try to remedy the issues with Cal. Instead the group of people just chose to leave without saying much. If I have a problem with someones attitude or maturity, I'm going to talk to someone about it, not turn around and act the same way and just leave.

From the first day I joined Stasis, there has been a lot of bickering and arguing during raids almost every night. A lot of times it seems like someone is arguing with Cal over something ridiculous, and a decent amount of those times it involved one of the four people that had left earlier today. I don't think that Cal is the only one to blame here, but at the same time it might be a good idea to try to get a better handle on these issues before they result in the way they did today.

People leave guilds for various reasons, and this issue DOES need to be taken care of. But at the same time, we're hitting sub 5% on Sindragosa and making some damn good progress. I think it would be a good idea to hear what Mil has to say, handle the issue, and then just move on with our progression.
Back to top Go down
cal

cal

PostSubject: Re: Nixx an bazoo bounced..   Nixx an bazoo bounced.. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:30 am

I moved the moderated post into the guild members section. Apparently my judgment of moving personal things from other people that are affiliated with our guild is poor moderating. here is the link to the post http://stasis.omgforum.net/guild-members-only-f7/mk-so-yeah-t883.htm
Back to top Go down
Millennium
Admin
Millennium

PostSubject: Re: Nixx an bazoo bounced..   Nixx an bazoo bounced.. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:26 am

I say its about time we put this issue to rest as we showed tonight yes while it does suck to lose a handful of longtime and good raiders we still have tons of talent and dedicated players to pull through and still get shit done, so there's no point in beating this dead horse

life goes on
Back to top Go down
Nexplosion

Nexplosion

PostSubject: Re: Nixx an bazoo bounced..   Nixx an bazoo bounced.. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:53 pm

WTF guys?!?!?! Guild can't hold itself together without me there? Musta been all my speeches on how people are retarded and lack communication skills. Dare I link one of them in this thread?
Back to top Go down
Zurel

Zurel

PostSubject: Re: Nixx an bazoo bounced..   Nixx an bazoo bounced.. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:32 pm

Nexplosion wrote:
WTF guys?!?!?! Guild can't hold itself together without me there? Musta been all my speeches on how people are retarded and lack communication skills. Dare I link one of them in this thread?

Nixx an bazoo bounced.. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Nevergreen

Nevergreen

PostSubject: Re: Nixx an bazoo bounced..   Nixx an bazoo bounced.. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:25 pm

I can't believe how much we got done on Tues.
Back to top Go down
Zurel

Zurel

PostSubject: Re: Nixx an bazoo bounced..   Nixx an bazoo bounced.. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:39 pm

Treerizzle wrote:
I can't believe how much we got done on Tues.

Meh i was kinda suprised too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nixx an bazoo bounced..   Nixx an bazoo bounced.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Nixx an bazoo bounced..
Page 1 of 1